As most of you know i started school back in April at Paul Mitchell in Boise. Well i love the cosmetology program and (not to toot my own horn am pretty good at what i do lol) As time went on there i was really starting to hate it there..Paul Mitchell is a good school but as time went on i realized it wasn't the school for me. So I made a big decision and..
I SWITCHED SCHOOLS
I mad the choice to change to a school that is much closer to home and it is more of my style, and i feel it was the best decision i could have made for me. I am now attending Velvet Touch Academy of Cosmetology. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it there. I feel like i will get a much better education here with the variety of things that they teach. Plus i really like being able to learn and use more then just one product line. I get to do More extensive facials, pedicures with reflexology, eyelashes, nails plus much much more. This December we did a Winter Fashion show. I am so excited cause this was a whole new experience for me. My Group chose to do the theme Christmas Angels and i was one of the stylists in charge of hair. Each group had up to 4 models and we started at 2pm and had to be done by 6:30 in time for the Show to start at 7. We had to do hair, nails, make up, wardrobe, music and special effects. it was alot of work but worth every minute.


On Adri's hair i did Knots all down the sides and then moved it into a Cascade of Curls. She had so much hair it took me about 1 hour to do her hair and most of that was just curling it. Nickole did her make up but we also added highlights to her hair to give it some color.
The Finished Look
All four Models
Christmas Angels Group with models.
(Stylists are in Black From left to right)
Front: Suk (nails) Amy (hair) Margarita (make-up)
Back: Arlette (nails) Hannah (hair) Jessica (hair) Nickole (Make-up)
No comments:
Post a Comment